Tire Technician Supervisor/retail Tire Sales
Performs tire repair, tire installation, tire rotation, and balancing, and tire evaluation. Performs service calls and in shop repairs or maintenance. Inspects, repairs and maintains all tires and tubes on city vehicles and privately owned vehicles. Performs road and field services as required. Requisitions all necessary materials and equipment needed to perform tire maintenance, repair and installation to include various tires and specialty equipment. Completes various reports including work orders and in service usage. Helps supervisor with purchasing bids on tires and obtaining tires and supplies for the most economical prices and timely delivery. Steps into supervisory role when needed. Performs brake jobs and oil changes. Assists customers with picking out the correct tires, and writing up receipts and warranties.
- Implements the safety culture of the department while ensuring the adherence of safe work practices and procedures
- Ensures compliance of federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Controls and maintains tire shop inventory with 100% accuracy and complete lists.
- Accountable for the disposal of over 100 tires per week with 100% satisfaction.
- Complete customer satisfaction with zero complaints.
- Uses a pallet jack to assist with customers orders and make the work atmosphere easier, and to organize the stock in the outside warehouse.