Senior Telephone Technician
Managed daily maintenance, moves, adds, and changes for internal communications group on multiple campuses, utilizing multiple PBX's, such as a GTD-4600, NEC-2400, and Nortel Meridian 1 PBX telephone systems.
- Enhanced the features of the GTD-4600 telephone system. through installation and maintenance of 1A2 key systems.
- Provided campuses' 2000 customers the ability to receive voice messages while away from desk, by Installing Octel voicemail boxes.
- Improved the speed and efficiency of daily trouble shooting and installations throughout the campus by maintaining accurate Access database showing equipment, lines and hookups in each office on the campus.
- Saved the company thousands of dollars by reducing reliance on contracted labor by installing telephone and Ethernet cabling to campus offices.
- Hired on directly by [company name] (from Contractor status 1984-1986) and eventually promoted to Senior Telephone Technician.
- Managed project to decommission GTD-4600 at large customer site, reusing the spare parts to add additional life to aged system at [company name].