Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edges.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, and other grounds features.