Responsible for all areas of plant production to include propagation, potting, pruning, irrigation, fertilizing, pest management, and seed collection. Assisted in planting and maintaining the display garden.
- Clerical work to include data entry, filing, answering the phone, scheduling meetings, copying, and taking meeting minutes. Sorted and answered mail. Used MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher.
- Executed plant orders to include pulling and cleaning plants, tagging plants, preparing transfer sheets, supplying plant information sheets, and packaging plants for Museum Shop and Distribution Center delivery.
- Managed seed program, including seed packaging and inventory, fulfilling orders, seed collection.
- Edited garden articles for the Foundation website and marketing campaigns, researched plant varieties and their history.
- Created Center for Historic Plants displays for educational and marketing purposes.