Inspects and clean all common area laundry rooms, restroom facilities, leasing/management office, models, pool area, clubhouse, and other common areas of the community.
- Inspect all common area grounds including landscape areas, streets, walkways and trash enclosures, removing all trash. Sweeps or wash common areas as directed.
- Delivers notices, flyers, and newsletters to residents when requested.
- Paints signs, posts, fences, fire hydrants, speed bumps, decking, curbs, and other areas as directed.
- Performs and assists in other general maintenance duties that are requested by the Service Manager.
- As directed, receives and stocks all maintenance supplies and materials.
- Regularly provides information to the Property Management Staff regarding safety concerns and the general appearance of the community to ensure a quality, safe living environment for the residents and marketability of the community.
- Promotes positive resident relations by projecting a courteous, helpful attitude and assisting residents with a helping hand when appropriate.