Unload pallets of daily orders of boxed or cased produce, onto rolling dollies, and take dollies with produce stock to produce floor to rotate and restock produce onto produce racks.-Full boxes or cases.
- Consolidate produce in freezer and produce backroom to keep open loading bays for the next daily shipment of produce, shipped on pallets.
- Stack empty pallets and take them to semi-trailer, to be returned and reused at the [company name] distribution center.
- Make many "runs" of empty cardboard, loaded onto rolling dollies, to the cardboard compactor.
- Check any spoiled or bad produce, and put into boxes or cases to be put onto a rolling dolly and taken to the garbage compactor.
- Move produce racks and end tables to coordinate seasonal produce, clean racks, end tables, and sweep floors every ten minutes and mop floors when necessary.