Responsible for the investigations of cases involving new account fraud, forgeries, counterfeit, money laundering (AML), social engineering scams, counterfeits, internet fraud, kiting, ID theft, and true name fraud. (Internal and External fraud)
- Processing referrals for the OIG, FBI and any LE agency for prosecution. Acting as a liaison with the law enforcement when assistance is needed.
- Researched and presented issues of concern, and cited regulatory violations alleging schemes or scams to defraud the banking institution.
- Submitted SAR reports in compliance with the government regulations. (Fluent with the Patriot Acts Regulation. Yearly compliance training with all banking regulation -Reg. E, Reg. CC, 4789, Cyber Security, MLA)
- Identified potential fraudulent activity, and takes appropriate action which includes contacting customers, creating logs and databases, summarize losses, interpret data, identify trends and produce reports for management
- Experience in maintaining up to date investigation load, and taking action in a timely matter. Always complying with deadlines
- Conducting victim/suspect interviews with professionalism. Obtaining affidavits, police reports and thoroughly documenting all necessary steps