Responsible for human resource management and relations, recruiting, retention, benefit administration and advising, staffing, training, employee conflict and resolution, and employee work schedules.
- Manage a dental office staffing 52 employees with responsibilities of employee compensation, bookkeeping, accounts receivable and accounts payable, ledger accounts, patient collection accounts, insurance claim reporting and follow up, marketing and budgeting for dental practice.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, FMLA, FLSA and other federal and state laws.
- Analyze practice vital signs monthly and implement policies to improve the financial health of the practice.
- Manage practice overhead with annual reduction in overhead.
- Monitor patient relations and retention.
- Manage and monitor computer and IT functioning.
- Payroll and all payroll related items are handled properly
- Prepare and facilitate staff and doctor meetings.