Client Care Manager
Responsible for managing client caseload and field employee team, including recruitment, staffing, scheduling, payroll, compliance, and overall client/caregiver satisfaction.
- Detailed case management of personal care and skilled nursing cases, including staffing, scheduling, and overseeing Medicaid and state accreditation compliance
- Active relationship building with clients based on a foundation of trust, sensitivity and understanding, maintained via regularly scheduled calls and in-home visits
- Maintain HIPPA compliant clinical documentation, working closely with clinical supervisory team
- Responsible for growing office caseload and field employee team through community outreach, including advertising and company representation at job fairs, vocational schools and colleges
- Oversee field employee application and hiring process, lead weekly orientations, assist with employee counseling and evaluations, and oversee payroll