Contract and Grant Reviewer
Perform a more active role in the quarterly fiscal budget reconciliation by preparing ahead of time a comparison of the JPHSA DD Master Budget of Obligated Costs to the Fiscal Recap Sheet Report.
- Also obtain from Fiscal Department a listing of Contracts/amendments and compare it to JPHSA DD contracts/amendments to resolve any discrepancies which may offset our budget in error.
- Provide more special and daily training, coaching and mentoring to Administrative Coordinator 4 who you supervise to enable her to perform her Cash Subsidy Contract and Invoice tracking responsibilities without error and within timeliness of our Strategic Plan with an overall compliance level of 95%.
- Continue your initiative in returning to school to obtain more education in accounting and business practices.
- Assist DD Administrators and PSC in preparation, development, processing, management, and approvals for Contract Services and Service Invoices (i.e. Individual and Family Services Contracts and Community Services Provider Contracts) within the required JPHSA Fiscal and Family Services Contracts and Community Services Provider Contracts) within the required JPHSA Fiscal and Program procedures and timeliness.
- Maintains electronic/hard copy of Tracking Chart of One Time Funding.