Managed safety compliance programs and reported directly to senior unit leadership on health and safety issues, to include prospective abatement procedures, as needed for 100+ people.
- Co-created and taught a Combat Life Saver Course to 100+ people with 99% of personnel passing their first time
- Drove, maintained, and was accountable for an ambulance with medical equipment in value of $1.5 million while on overseas assignment
- Performed preventative maintenance checks and services on several vehicles priced over $55k each
- Conducted and reported inventories of medical supplies
- Provided medical support for shooting ranges, physical exercise, and for training missions in field environments
- Worked as senior treatment provider under a physician's assistant on a rotational basis while overseas
- Organized and conducted medical training exercises and simulations for 100+ personnel