Human Resources Manager Cover Letter
Human Resources Managers are responsible for human resources processes and practices in an organization. The purpose of their work is to support the overall business strategy and help implement company objectives. Most resume samples for Human Resources Managers highlight the following responsibilities: implementing HR initiatives, developing HR procedures, coordinating recruitment, fostering a positive working environment, administering the benefits program, and ensuring compliance to industry regulations.
Those interested in a Human Resources Manager career should be able to demonstrate the following skills throughout their cover letters:
- Human resources management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation abilities
- Active listening
- Labor law knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Diversity support
- Business acumen
- Computer competences
The cover letter example displayed below showcases similar Human Resources Manager abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Human Resources Manager Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Brown:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Human Resources Manager position you have available. As an accomplished professional with 12+ years of experience spearheading comprehensive HR functions, I possess a wide range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background lies in successfully directing organizational planning and performance through strategic processes and staff development. Throughout my career, I have managed recruitment procedures, employee training initiatives, staff coaching, union and non-union labor relations, and employee morale-boosting practices. Additionally, my established success in effectively interacting with staff and management teams positions me to make a significant contribution to your organization.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training top-performing teams while ensuring comprehensive adherence to organizational regulations and guidelines.
- Developing and implementing company-wide policies and procedures to establish standardization and drive staff compliance.
- Directing talent acquisition, performance evaluations, and special project / event management to generate streamlined, efficient operations and achieve corporate objectives.
- Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing positive energy and interpersonal abilities to secure employee and management trust.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my keen knowledge of human resources operations and strategies will contribute immensely to the success of ENT Enterprises. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Lai P. Forrester