IT Training Coordinator
Managed 29 information technology training programs for 2000+ faculty and staff employees, including needs analysis, training strategy, development, scheduling, delivery, and evaluation of programs and tools for end users.
- Developed and implemented training strategies that ensured the full capability of information technology was maximized through effective training. Based on FY 2014 Q2 trainee responses: 92% used the skill after training, 85% applied the skills to their job, and 93% sustained their skills and met their training goals.
- Developed IT curriculums and specific 1-1.5 hour courses to address skill gaps for end users. Determined the selection and usage of various training delivery systems and certification methods to assess effectiveness and efficiency of programs.
- Developed, reviewed, coordinated, scheduled, taught and evaluated the training services of University IT (UNIT) for supported campus software.
- Implemented training strategies for special projects and new technologies.
- Managed Skillsoft computer-based training services. In 6 months, increased training time by 237%, increased participation by 70%, and increased course completions by 433%. Developed and coordinated small-group or departmental training sessions.
- Managed the training facilities in conjunction with classroom support staff. Developed training website with class information, class schedule, documentation, resources, discussion forums, YouTube videos and provided 2nd level Help Desk support.
- Over 130 vendors, 1500 attendees, 2 keynotes and 30 presenters participated.