Associate Pastor and Priest in Residence
Accountable for a parish size of 2.200 families, including 750 students enrolled in religious education courses, in addition to community organization projects. Schedule a staff of 12 on salary, and volunteer groups of varying sizes.
- Conduct church services on a regular basis.
- Lead liturgical and pastoral community events. Devise lesson plans and teach a group of 75 to 80 adults enrolled in the weekly adult faith formation course.
- Hold open office hours for congregation members and office staff to immediately resolve issues or needs.
- Participate in organizing weekly youth ministry activities for 60 students, and larger monthly events for 150.
- Serve as liaison for representatives from charity thrift shops, Knights of Columbus council, and food pantries.
- Regularly interact with church members, staff, volunteers, and community organization personnel with care, professionalism, and dedication.
- Participate in a $1.3M capital fundraising and building project, including regular meetings with town zoning board members, fundraising team, and architects on the project.
- Managed the yearly diocese fundraising appeal, and successfully met all donation goals at over $150K.