Professional Military Officer
Operates multiengine cargo and troop hauling aircraft. Organized, planned and performed duties as representative from evaluations section to squadron ensuring proper tracking of flight evaluation deadlines. Coordinated and conducted scheduling and liaison duties with support agencies. Coordinated operations for all environmental, health, and safety functions with organization of 1,500 personnel.
- Planned and executed the combat missions of 12 aircraft and 150 aircrew to various bases in Afghanistan, resulting in 95% mission success rate.
- Allocated more than $400 million in assets and 100 aircrew members to safely execute a 10,000 hour annual flying program for an organization with 12 C-130 aircraft.
- Streamlined and restructured inspection process for Evaluation Visit, utilizing highly innovative approach saving countless man hours, inspecting more than 50 folders, directly contributing to overall "Excellent" rating.
- Recognized as sole Alaska Air National Guard representative for Distinguished Visitor airlift pilot for flying Presidential and Vice Presidential assets during election campaign season, supporting over 100 tons of cargo and 94 passengers.
- Chosen as number one copilot to fly during Afghanistan deployment; 100% mission completion of 20 missions in first 6 weeks.
- Piloted multiple combat missions that safely moved over 230 tons of equipment and 1150 personnel to hostile, austere bases in Afghanistan.
- Rated in the top 1% of company grade officers on performance report.