Assistant Operations Officer- Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point
Serve as Marine Air Control Group lead planner for assigned exercises ensuring aviation command and control (AC2) is tactically and technically integrated in both Aviation Combat Element and Marine Air-Ground Task Force operations and operational orders up to Marine Expeditionary Force level.
- Serve as lead planner/program manager for assigned exercises and contingency operations.
- Ensured aviation command and control was integrated in enterprise wide training exercises and employment in contingency operations.
- Handled multiple programs that effected five separate organizations comprised of 1,200 personnel.
- Serve as the Group Weapons, Tactics and Training Program Officer certifying all training complied with all applicable training and readiness standards
- Verified all unit organizational evaluations were conducted in accordance with pertinent orders and unit specific Training and Readiness Manuals. Upon conclusion of each evaluation presented executive level leaders an out brief providing an accurate assessment of unit readiness.