Serviced equipment with fuel, water, oil, hydraulic fluid, and compressed air. Inspect, maintained, troubleshoot, repaired, overhaul, and modified ground equipment.
- Diagnosed gas (carburetor, fuel injection) and diesel engines problems without using computer diagnostic machines.
- Maintained and performed preventative measures on vehicles and equipment by troubleshooting with the aid of repair manuals.
- Maintained and repaired a variety of equipment, such as: light/heavy duty trucks, vans, golf carts, forklifts, scissor lifts, aircraft refueling equipment (fuel stands, carts, hydrants trucks, 3k-10k tankers), aircraft ground power units, stair trucks, tow bars, cargo tugs, push back tractors and cargo loaders.
- Operated and tested pumping, metering and pressure control systems on refueling equipment. Checked and adjusted equipment pressures to FAA safe aircraft refueling parameters. Repaired fuel pit couplers, over wing/under wing nozzles, pressure control servos, and internal valves.
- Maintained work orders sheet and provided status of every work order