Lead Electro-mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Coordinated with multiple planning and engineering departments to ensure safe and timely completion of new installation, maintenance, and emergency repairs to minimize lost production time.
- Install new electrical equipment such as motors, controls, instrumentation
- Perform preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance on electrical equipment in the plant
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC equipment such as Allen Bradley RS Logix
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ensure quality maintenance practices are used to allow for safe and efficient repairs minimizing downtime
- Maintain Plant 5S standards in an extremely hazardous and face paced environment.
- Track Maintenance and repairs using CMMS (Mainsaver)
- Use Wonderware to aid in troubleshooting and repair of equipment