Electro Mechanical Technician
Perform all assembly, final testing and quality control of standard and custom precision electro mechanical devices (optical/ laser beam delivery systems) and systems for domestic and international markets in the fields of manufacturing, medical and Research and Development.
- Solely responsible for weekly production of a major product line (Yearly Revenue Total […]
- Responsible for assembly, fabrication and testing of numerous precise electrical and mechanical devices from company's products line.
- Responsible for quality control of components and fully assembled electro mechanical devices. Each fully assembled optical device (and component) must go through a series of testing involving the inspection of parts using hand held instruments such as micrometers and calipers, to computer programs to check the reliability and repeated accuracy of device to the micron level.
- Built and assembled electrical devices to control and operate mechanical devices. These devices were built from blank circuit/bread boards and electrical components while following detailed electrical schematic.
- Lead electro mechanical technician in charge of training new personnel on standard operating procedures, and the construction of technical manuals for the use of other technicians.
- Supervise the logistics and assembly of projects from start to finish with manufacturing department.
- Inventory and purchasing of outside vendor compounds (for production) and determine production demand of internal machined parts with manufacturing department to ensure constant work flow and product availability.