Travis County Sheriff’s Office – Corrections Peace Officer
Selected as lead Deputy for security of Travis County Commissioner's Court and 700 Lavaca building.
- Developed building security procedures and trained all new Deputies for Commissioners Court security.
- Assigned to Courthouse Security and responsible for the operation and security of the Travis County court buildings.
- Perform law enforcement and civil duties within the Corrections Bureau.
- Issue citations and make on-site arrests for violations of state law.
- Complete arrest affidavits, complaints, incident reports and related paperwork.
- Provide informal counseling and crisis intervention to resolve crisis situations.
- Other collateral assignments include Tiburon instructor, team member of Guide Dog program and asset inventory auditor for Travis County Jail.
- Licensed Peace Officer and Master Jailer, in addition to Patrol Rifle, TASER, ASP and OC spray certified.
- Awarded 5 years of service, 2 year Perfect Attendance, Education, Physical Fitness Master Jailer Certification and Community Service Bars