Park Ranger III, Safety Officer
Operate a variety of maintenance equipment to include: bobcats, dump trailers, backhoe, front-end loader, cherry picker, booms, tractor 4 x 4, utility trailers, riding mowers, forklifts and 50-passenger shuttles.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all plumbing, carpentry, and electrical for the facilities, grounds, buildings, and equipment.
- Regulated preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment such riding mowers, chainsaws, weed eaters, pruners, blowers and all terrain vehicles
- Plant, trim, and remove trees using various landscaping equipment.
- Knowledge in welding and metal fabrication.
- Designated site Safety Officer responsible for conducting monthly safety meetings and safety training, inventory reports, incident reports, equipment and vehicle logs, purchasing safety equipment and supplies, and site safety inspections.
- Observe work site and equipment to detect and protect against unsafe or hazardous operating conditions.
- Maintained a safe work environment by following the Safety Wellness and Risk Management standards in equipments and following safety rules laid down by OSHA.