Investigator / Caseworker
Investigates reports of abuse, neglect, exploitation of elderly and disabled adults to assess the urgency of the problem by interviewing clients, family members and other to gather social, functional, physical, and mental- emotional information for evaluation.
- Provides services after normal working hours and on weekends to maintain 24 hour coverage, including receiving reports of alleged abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Develops individualized service plan to meet the needs of the adult protective services client and maintains detailed documentation on each case.
- Serves in lead capacity in absence of supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations.
- Promotes and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers and all work related contacts.