Military Intelligence System Administrator & Integrator
Provided help-desk support, hardware and software maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of Army Intelligence networks and systems. Worked on complex technical issues and handled user complaints professionally.
- Fabricated and installed Cat 6 cables extensively.
- Administered TCP/IP networking, configured Cisco switches and routers, and installed fiber-optic cabling.
- Performed help desk support for a wide variety of hardware and software, including Windows Operating Systems, VoIP, networked printers and various peripherals.
- Established and maintained organization's local area networks in deployed training environments.
- Facilitated total system compliance across organization's domain on two networks at two sites using remote desktop and patch management.