Deputy Program Manager HCMS
Planned, organized and managed the installation, maintenance, development and operation of a corporate enterprise healthcare network system. Ensured availability of software and hardware engineering, administrative support, product resources, and facilities, thereby providing superior customer service to patients, associates, medical staff, and management team. Improved efficiency and reduced client costs by analyzing technology requirements and networking topology, bandwidth, and equipment configuration to provide maximum cost-benefit solutions.
- Integral member of the merger and acquisition team, ensuring merger due diligence and seamless integration of IT applications from Health First Inc. to [company name]
- Realized a $200k month savings by employing tenets of situational leadership and applying project management processes to a highly visible Enterprise Telecom carrier migration project
- Provided monthly SLA data for core IT systems maintaining 99% availability critical for patient management and service
- Ensured maximum return on information technology investments and superior customer service to patients, associates, medical staff, and management team
- Developed individualized business and technology plans outlining scenarios to optimize customer needs based on changing customer requirements