Deputy Court Clerk II
The Municipal Court of Corpus Christi provides the citizens of Corpus Christi a fair and impartial court of law by interpreting state laws and city ordinances. The municipal court provides case resolution services through the judicial process in an effective and efficient manner.
- Providing excellent customer service to the citizens to helping them find a way to resolve their causes.
- Directing the citizens to the best manner and resolutions to dealing with their fines.
- Creating courts orders for the defendents to resolve their cases
- Helping the citizens fill out the open records request.
- Getting the citizens pleas and directing them to payment options or collecting the fines and closing out their cases.
- Working with team members and communicating with them to ensure we are providing the best customer service for the citizens.
- Coding, scanning, and filing correspondence from the citizens.
- Updating the cases and directing them to the prosecutors or the judge.
- Processing payments of the citizens and making sure they are up to date on their payments before processing.