Middle TN Regional Wellness Coordinator
Oversee assigned State Department Wellness Councils: Health, Children's Services, Commerce and Insurance, Education, Finance and Administration, Revenue, Health Care Finance and Administration, Human Resources, and the Executive Department.
- Participate as a team member of the State's Wellness Team in strategic planning and serve as a wellness expert on projects incorporating the three focus areas: Physical Activity, Healthy Eating, Tobacco Cessation.
- Supervise the development and set-up of regional and statewide wellness challenges and activities.
- Develop additional content for the "wellness toolkit" using demonstrated best practices.
- Evaluate and enhance program delivery channels through Site Champions.
- Plan and deliver regional wellness Site Champion trainings and meetings.
- Develop and deliver health awareness, educational campaigns and behavioral change programs through classroom instruction, small group facilitation, one-on-one site champion coaching, group presentation, written materials and electronic media.
- Collect and analyze appropriate program data and ensure timely and accurate reporting of data.
- Regional and statewide travel, as needed.