Developed, implemented, amended, and maintained ESH procedures & plans designed for ensuring compliance with contract requirements, governing regulatory authorities, and company policies. Tracked and verified completion of corrective actions and ensure actions are commensurate with identified deficiencies.
- Hazardous and Universal Waste coordinator overseeing the handling, labeling, packaging and transfer of all materials generated. Conducted RCRA compliant training of operating generators. Conducted weekly inspection of all Satellite Accumulation Areas.
- Implemented EPA Title VI CFC compliance and over-site. In coordination with operations personnel, oversaw the usage and reporting of Ozone Depleting Substances. Conducted environmental compliance records audits and trained technicians in CFC equipment maintenance, refrigerant usage, recovery, recycle and disposal. EPA certified Type II and Type III Technician by 40 CFR part 82, Subpart F. Conducted personnel training in EPA CAA regulations.
- Established Indoor Air Quality immediate response investigations to customer offices and spaces. Remediated minor mold and microbial infestations before they became large ones. Established incident reporting procedures to notify the Service Department for contracting larger scale remediation.
- Established safety and personnel policies and standard operating procedures. Reviewed, corrected, updated operating procedures for plant equipment
- Ensured compliance with safety procedures through inspections, training and evaluations while keeping abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Conducted Facility Environmental Safety audits to conform with all Federal, State, and Local Regulations
- Established and managed chemical procurement, safety review, storage, use, and disposal all products purchased in support of our contract. Managed CFSI's Portal database of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) library. Developed and implemented a full cycle chemical accountability tracking program. Assisting in the integration of the SDS now used with the recent Global Harmonizing System.