Environmental Project Manager
Developed and bid on large-scale agriculture and remediation accounts. Consulted with clients and reported on activities including, but not limited to: Life Cycle Assessments, remediation projects, biodiesel initiatives, permitting, and environmental monitoring for ethanol and petroleum facilities.
- Managed the haul and disposal of impacted materials destined for landfill disposal. This included profiling waste streams, coordinating with various landfills, manifesting, and reporting on all activities.
- Oversaw landfill gas conversion monitoring projects in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensured compliance with state and federal regulations while implementing strategies to enhance cost savings.
- Maintained a billability rate of eighty plus percent. Managed the billability rates of project cost and employee time for a team consisting of fourteen employees.
- Health and Safety team leader informing clients and employees of site-specific hazards, best practices, and compliance in order to maintain safety and regulatory standards.
- Prepared and reported on budgetary goals and verified budgeted funds for on-site projects in conjunction with the Operations Manager.