Safety, Health and Environmental Manager
Led SHE programs for 500+ person facility in 24/7 manufacturing plant environment that included 11 high speed liquid filling lines, 2 mixing operations and onsite Waste Water Treatment (WWT) process growing at capital rate of $50MM annually over previous 6 years. Performed Tier II, Air Emissions, EIQ, WWT, Storm Water and Form-R annual reporting.
- Drove zero incident mentality through mentoring and supervisor- and manager-led safety teams, resulting in zero lost time accidents in 5 years and reduction of Total Recordable Frequency Rate (TRFR) by 50%.
- Developed and implemented SHE Leadership team with manager and supervisor ownership in safety, achieving 100% management involvement in safety and 25% of hourly associates involved with safety teams / action.
- Performed as leader for all SHE-related governmental inspections and communication, resulting in zero fines and prosecutions.
- Led North & South American Environmental team to achieve 5% year over year reduction in energy, water, CO2 and COD use, along with 80% reduction in Landfill usage, by sharing best practices from each location, reviewing [company name] worldwide best practices and incorporating potential ideas into work plans.
- Managed WWT system and lowered cost of treatment by 40% without sacrificing quality of outgoing waste water through development of strategic service supplier.
- Earned Level 2 and 5 awards through Japanese Institute for Planned Maintenance.