Director of Environmental Services
Provides leadership and management to staff, provides human resource guidance, ensures safety and industry compliance, maintains budget, and creates schedules in a 270 bed, full service hospital. Participates in committee meetings and reviews policies for Environment of Care, Emergency Management, and Infection Control.
- Reduced the monthly discharge turnover rate of 1,600 rooms by 15%.
- Operates below a monthly budget of $275,180; includes paying subcontractors, utilities, supplies, and salaries.
- Provides human resource support and management to 3 Assistant Directors and 75 employees.
- Program Manager for 17,400 pounds of regulated medical waste produced, stored, and shipped monthly.
- Project Manager for installation of 900 new hand sanitizer and soap dispensers during first week as Director.
- Raised the Account Satisfaction Report by 7% during first month as Director.
- Performs daily safety briefings and monthly in-services on safety topics.
- Conducts investigations for worker and visitor accidents related to environmental conditions.