0-5 years of experience
Hot Mill, Cold Mill)- Rotating shift turn Electrical technician performing preventative, corrective, and repair maintenance on all electrical Hot Mill equipment, and all electrical equipment on multiple Cold mill lines(Hot band leveling line, pickle line, reversing mill, 2 galvanizing Lines, batch annealing, paint line). Performed maintenance on Overhead cranes, Roll grinders, Furnaces, boilers, robotic arms, Drives, Motors, conveyors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Provide shift support and leadership as it relates to electrical safety, controls and equipment operation
- Perform projects, install new equipment and assist in production.
- Simple Repairs to Mechanical equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Provided active shift supervision assistance and consulting, with regards to operations safety, and opportunistic maintenance planning.
- Operate and maintain medium and high voltage switchgear and breakers working with voltages from 34.5 (KV), 4160, 480 down to 24volts.