Plan, assign, schedule, and supervise the work of electricians and helpers engaged in the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems, fixtures, apparatus, and appliances.
- Perform commercial and residential wiring and mechanical repair on both low and high voltage systems including live circuits ranging from 15 amps (single phase) to 4000 amps (three phase).
- Installation of conduit, cable raceways, main distribution panels, and sub-distribution panels. Installation of motor control panels
- Vast experience in complete renovations of high-end residential installations in both Manhattan and NJ.
- Work closely with architects and designers to cost-effectively execute change orders
- Maintenance contracts include but aren't limited to; H&M, Lacoste, Coach, & Mercedes Benz