Electrical Engineering Technician
Organized supporting member of multiple engineering project teams responsible for the development, evaluation and demonstrations of new wireless technologies, including 3rd and 4th generation cellular, WiMax and RF identification systems.
- Reduced cycle time and costs by handcrafting electrical and mechanical prototypes for various levels of engineering testing and evaluation.
- PCB component-level manual assembly including fine-pitch surface mount devices.
- PCB level RF circuitry testing, troubleshooting, repair and modification of assemblies.
- Assembly of precision performance-critical RF and custom cables.
- Assisted with propagation field-testing and EMI screen room testing.
- Used CAD software to design, draft, layout and implement revisions of electrical PCB's and mechanical prototypes.
- Created, documented and maintained Excel spreadsheets for inventory control of electrical components and mechanical parts, status of lab test equipment, coordinated test vehicles usage and maintenance schedules.