Client Account Manager
Led daily administrative operations for nearly 100 clients involving sales support for retail and wholesale, accounting, disbursements, and compliance; supervised seven direct reports and managed three additional team members while serving as key team member in recruiting and hiring new organizational members. Oversaw retail logistics in California region including four warehouses with multiple carriers. Managed Genesis Division with primary focus on launching brands in NY and NJ encompassing new customer set-up, credits, samples control, delivery process, and applicable permits for representatives.
- Acquired over $1M savings through optimization of inventory process; identified expired products and updated ordering process.
- Grew customer base by building and managing networking and referral systems; developed and maintained key relationships and partnerships.
- Enhanced operational efficiencies by streamlining and automating processes, including receiving, utilizing subfolders, and improving client communication methods.
- Reduced transportation costs through tactical negotiations with transporters and freight forwarders.
- Conducted training and development sessions with team members on operational processes; supplied essential coaching and mentoring support in promoting 15 team members.
- Recognized with Employee of the Year award, 2010.