Sr. Java Engineer
Worked on US Bank's PCI compliant, 24-7 payment processing J2EE applications for business, with multiple channels to accept payments via the web, IVR, Soap webservice, or through a CSR facing application. Tools used for development were Java 1.5, Eclipse, RAD, Soap UI, Maven, Ibatis, and continuous integration on cruise control.
- Design documentation with UML and development of multi language, pre-recorded voice, payment IVR on the Intervoice platform Using Spring framework 2.5 with MVC for the application and Freemarker template api for creation of vxml.
- Porting IVR, and Web Payment applications from tomcat to Websphere 6.1 with maven pom for the deployable EAR file.
- Implemented the use of HDIV security api for Spring MVC applications, and trained team on how to use it.
- Design documentation with UML and development of cutoff times for card processing on all payment channels IVR, web, Soap webservice, and CSR facing site. Worked with card transaction provider Elavon to implement Host initiated Settlement message for card terminal ids. Created multi threaded D after the card processing cutoff time.
- Worked on code for spring 3.0 annotation based concept for Login functionality on rewrite of CSR facing web application.
- Development of junit tests for new functionality including use of mocks and Selenium api for testing web or ivr functionality. Resolution of failed tests.
- Performed code reviews to identify potential bugs, emphasize code reuse, find security issues, and enforce coding standards.
- Resolved production defects, worked on production issues, assisted other team members with build related issues, worked with business analysts on requirements, worked with quality assurance engineers on test related issues.
- Assisted with deployment to production.