Senior J2ee/java Consultant
- Prototyped Portal/Portlet (JSR 168) application along with AJAX and JASON in JBoss and LifeRay Portals. Re-architected and migrated legacy JSP/Servlet web-based application to Portal which aggregated the contents from various applications across the company, provided personalization to users and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Designed and developed Document Management sub-System using HTML form-based File Upload to upload/download project's attachments to/from Oracle DB's BLOB. Applied Spring framework and Hibernate for persistence.
- Designed and implemented the interfaces and infrastructures for Lotus Note integrating with IPREMS to push/pull data and to create/view network engineering projects using Java/J2EE, Web Service, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, Unix shell scripts/cron jobs.
- Re-designed and implemented the web-based Environmental Manager System's login mechanism using JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, and Verizon's OneWorld LDAP server under JBoss and Tomcat environments.
- Performed code reviews, mentored and assisted team members on EJBs, Portal/Portlets, Ajax, design practices, debugging with Eclipse. Provided technical presentations to all members inside department.
- Developed secureFTP java client as a Unix cron job to extract and process the remote domestic and international SAP records into Oracle DB using EJB (SessionBean and CMP Bean). Loaded data in MS Excel into Oracle table and implemented SQLs to perform data migration.