Conducted daily presentations to educate the public regarding wildlife and conservation, including threatened and endangered species. Responded to questions from the public following each presentation.
- Observed animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior and notify veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Daily documentation of animal behavior, health, enrichment, and food intake.
- Maintained detailed records daily regarding all accomplishments, special projects, and observations during the workday.
- Complied with USDA/APHIS standards for housing marine mammals in captivity, and prepared for facility inspections when needed.
- Travel to further education in animal care, training, and conservation.
- Worked well with the public and as a team with all Aquarium staff.