Relationship-small Business Banker
Discussed and analyzed needs and requirements with high core customers for financial products and services. Dealt with daily customer concerns, assisting in resolutions satisfying to both client and banking management.
- Developed a dedicated network of small business clients that repeatedly did business with the bank.
- Performed initial analysis of small companies to assist in small business loans to determine risk levels for the bank.
- Achieved top district banker in first quarter of 2014 for new business while continually meeting and exceeding quarterly sale and service goals for the branch.
- Worked hand in hand with the Loan Officer originating purchase/refinance loans.
- Produced Auto and Home Equity loans while assisting in the fine underwriting of the approval process.
- Conducted audits within the bank branch to ensure compliance with all risk management policies in every department.