Senior Mortgage Banker
Served the account needs of numerous clients and their portfolios as a highly successful inside and outside sales representative; receiving 8-10 applications per day and closing an average of 8-10 loans per month. Offered multiple loan programs to each prospective client, tailoring products to meet their needs. Negotiated sales contracts and pricing with customers for existing and new products. Established working relationships and excellent rapport with customers and brought new business to the company through referral clients. Developed and expanded relationships with account executives, real estate agents, financial advisors, attorneys, insurance agents and underwriters. Managed a sales force of 10 junior mortgage bankers, teaching and motivating them to produce similar sales success.
- Consistently top 5 performer for entire company sales
- Awarded Rookie of the Year for most productive loan officer in 2005
- Received Loan Officer of the Year honors for most revenue and sales in 2010
- Funded $29.2 Million in loan volume in 2009 and $41.8 Million in 2010
- Enrolled in NMLS education requirements for expanded sales territories nationwide
- Attained licensing for origination in CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT