Lead Application Architect
Collaborated with key stakeholders, architects, business analyst and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards , guidelines, requirements, uses cases , estimations and blueprints. In addition outlined current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts to identify impacted Use Cases and determines architectural significance (and priority) for requirements gathering.
- Created [company name] standard UML models (Use Case Diagram, Component Designs, etc.) that depicted appropriate solutions that align to [company name] standards, guidelines and strategies
- Developed component-based solutions that are flexible, loosely coupled and highly cohesive promoting reuse of models
- Maintained Domain Control Book(DCB) according to Application Architecture practice standards
- Concurrently supported multiple (1 - 4) projects (in various stages)
- Ensured alignment to [company name] standards and guiding principles via (EAG, Infrastructure, blueprints)
- Participated in planning activities with project team, provided feedback from an architecture perspective and negotiated delivery dates with Project Manger
- Conducted reviews