Responsibilities included but were not limited to promoting, monitoring, and managing sales of all products produced by large scale farming operations/business, managing and maintaining voluminous inventory of equipment including, heavy duty tractors, autostackers, harvesters, large scale irrigation systems, and buildings, project management, purchasing, budget accountability and review, quote preparation for commercial and residential projects, establishing and growing accounts/strong customer relationships, hiring and managing of staff, and scheduling and routing daily deliveries.
- Proven successful background in overseeing farm with gross revenue exceeding $3 million annually.
- Proven ability to anticipate and handle equipment and personnel needs.
- Able to analyze and disseminate information rapidly and accurately.
- Able to resolve issues expediently and independently.
- Proven ability to work in team environment or as an individual.
- Willing to go the extra mile to increase productivity and profitability.