Licensed Commercial Plumber
Responsible for installation and repair of floor and wall tiles, dry wall, faucets, fixtures, toilet, sink, tub and shower body units involving cutting, threading, soldering and type fitting pipes and valves, caulking, and waterproofing.
- Installation of fresh air & ventilation systems, hot and cold supplies, waste and drainage systems.
- Identified obstructions, planned plumbing design, layout and pipe fabrication and installation, channeled openings in walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Hung steel supports for ceiling joists in order to secure pipes.
- Assembled pipe systems, cut and bend lengths of pipes using saws, pipe cutters, and pipe bending machines, using welding, soldering, fittings, and adhesives to secure cut lengths of copper and plastic piping.
- Measured, marked, installed, and connected fixtures and appliances to exterior water and sewer lines.
- Installation of underground rough in to top out and finish phase of job from start to finish.
- Ensured integrity of plumbing systems through use of pressure gauges.
- Interpret and apply mechanical and structural blueprints to plan plumbing repairs and modifications.
- Provide sketches and dimensions used by drafter to create plans for subcontractor work
- Research catalogs and vendor services for complex customized system retrofits.