Photo Lab Technician
Responsible for maintenance of Ink-O-Dem (Cartridge Refill System), Kodak Picture Kiosks, Epson Stylus Pro 7890, Fuji Frontier 340, FP363SC Film Processor, and Xerox Phaser 6270 Photobook Printer
- Performed daily quality print tests for processing C-4 film and E-6 slides
- Responsible for the quality of service and products provided customers with accurate and complete photofinishing service, including film, digital, camera, and electronic information.
- Met suggestive sales performance goals
- Provided information transfer services 8mm videotape, VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, HI-8, MiniDV, Betamax, Super 8, 16mm, PAL, USB, Data CD, SD Memory Card, miniSD, microSD, MultimediaCard, MemoryStick, MemoryStick Duo, xD Picture Card, Compact Flash, and 35mm slides (plastic and cardboard mounts) to DVD and Blu-ray playback format.
- Managed workload utilized Fujifilm Dry Photo Lab Management Software (MS01) in combination with PictureCare Plus
- Responsible for completion of photo orders and sales utilized MS01 and Point of Sales (POS) software
- Followed up on customer orders to reduce profit loss
- Setup of promotional and Point of Purchase displays
- Followed Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); Certified