Provided a diverse range of medical care working with a culturally diverse base of students, faculty members, and parents that included assessing student/faculty in treating numerous illnesses, respiratory problems, cardiac issues, injuries, and general medical conditions.
- Managed all aspects of clinic operations will that included patient record-keeping, medical supply ordering and inventory management, and patient care quality.
- Additionally responsible for providing medical care during sporting events that involve dealing with numerous orthopedic injuries, head injuries, and lacerations.
- Accompanied patients to local Chinese hospital serving as a Mandarin-to-English translator to ensure the delivery of the best quality care when dealing with complex patient diagnoses and to ensure that families/patients understood treatments, medications, or necessary procedures.
- Maintained the quality of care in Intensive Care Unit with a diverse range of responsibilities that included ICU admissions, critical assessments, and constant patient monitoring.
- Performed an extensive amount of education for family members to keep them updated on changes in condition or modifications to the current treatment plan.
- Communicated regularly with physicians to report patient progress or complications and implemented new physician orders to facilitate the patient's recovery.