Medical Nurse Practitioner
Responsible for charge duties and patient care on various units of a mid-side hospital. Patient care areas included cardiac, transplant, urology, emergency, medical/surgical units of an acute care and research hospital performing liver, kidney and kidney/pancreas transplants. Responsible as patient care coordinator for supervision and administrative function off-hours of all personnel.
- Responsible for the day-today operations of a full service home health agency.
- Responsible for direction and controlling all phases of a home health care service organization, hiring, firing, in-service education, administrative management, marketing and new client development.
- Responsible for medical care of 180 or one third of a 575 bed intermediate care facility with medical director collaboration. Responsible for employee health and in-service training for medical staff.
- Responsible for primary care services including family planning services at local health department. Assumed lateral transfer within system to Shelby County Health Care Center.
- Responsible for charge duties and patient care duties in a 24 bed medical intensive care unit with swing surgical beds, including cardiac, respiratory, trauma, complex medical and post-operative surgical patients.
- Patient care responsibilities on 32 bed medical-surgical unit; Relief staff for intensive care and Level one emergency and trauma center. Patient care and staff supervision responsibilities.