Family Nurse Practitioner
Provide Acute Care services (15 minute appointments, 4 patients/hour) for very complex patients (infants to geriatrics), infectious disease, acute abdomens, women's health, diabetes, cardiac, etc.
- Managed and operated two school-based clinics on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation.
- Responsible for the health and wellness of over 300 students (ages K-8th grade).
- Managed both acute and chronic illnesses along with annual health maintenance, screening and education such as immunizations and sports physicals.
- Active member of the Maternal Child Health Committee, Coordinated School Health Committee, and Circles of Care Communication and Policies planning committees.
- Provided assistance with the Med Staff Peer Review data collection and process.
- Med Staff CME Coordinator.
- Participated in community/tribal outreach across the nation including Tohono O'odham High School Prom coordination, Baboquiravi High School Teen Town Hall Meeting, and Sports Physical Day 2013/2014.