Clinical Nurse Manager/ Director of Telemetry
Provides leadership for 24hr accountability on a 30-bed telemetry unit, with 43 FTE's. Ownership of dept recruitment, budget, PI, advocate, resource person, liaison, mentor, researcher, customer services, education
- Analyzed data for core measures with hospital departmental data for various committees
- Reviewed and revised policies and procedure. Implemented hospital wide quality plan ex; SBAR criteria for best practices in communication
- Provided leadership and direction of day-to-day, to achieve operational, clinical and financial success for the telemetry unit, and provide 24-hr coverage by pager
- Responsible and provided clinical education for all aspects of clinical nursing including the development, implementation and evaluation of goals, tactics, policies and procedures for clinical excellence.
- Fiscal management of telemetry and critical care operating budget for nursing and hemo-dialysis.
- Monitored compliance with HFAP improvement standards, creates and revises policies and procedures to meet HFAP accreditation regulatory compliance issues
- Responsible coverage under Administrative operation of 165 -beds
- Responsible coverage in the absent of the Administrative Vice President of Patient Care Services
- Assisted the Chief Nurse Officer and complete the work assigned