Work closely with Executive Director to ensure that all documentation, materials and communication with CME Certified Instructors are completed and coordinated in a timely and professional manner. Also responsible for maintaining website and ensuring site is functioning properly and is available to guests.
- Collaborate with core team to produce all aspects of events, including developing event schedule, producing printed materials, managing on site logistics, reconciling and analyzing post event data and evaluations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of events.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project spreadsheet to monitor and track progress.
- Successfully manage relationships and communication with healthcare professionals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Create and modify appearance of website.
- Lay out content on web pages, test website ease of use.