Senior Interior Designer
Participated on all phases of a project, from programming through construction administration. Created multiple design concepts, presented to clients and project teams to receive design approval. Partnership and clear communication with consultants allowed achievement of design intent while maintaining control of scope, budget and schedule. Incorporated sustainable design and have LEED AP project experience. Collaborated with project architects on building footprint to assure efficient interior workflow.
- Revit experience - Four plus years working in Revit. Both new construction and tenant improvement projects.
- East Contra Costa Courthouse, Pittsburg, CA– New construction, three-level, 72,000 SF building, modeled in Revit. Design lead for all phases. Specialized tasks include programming database, client presentations, millwork coordination, bid packages, court standards and project LEED AP. Multi award winning project.
- Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA – Renovation of restrooms, meeting rooms, halls, main lobbies and ADA upgrade. Extensive site survey and documentation.
- State Compensation Insurance Fund, Pleasanton, CA – Multi building renovation totaling 230,000 SF. Relocation of 900 staff to three building campus, four floors each. Worked extensively with all departments to design successful interior layouts. Created design standards then adopted as corporate standard for future projects.
- Ropers, Majeski, Kohn, Bentley Law Firm, San Francisco, CA - 10,500 SF full floor renovation. Refocus of corporate lifestyle, incorporated open work areas and streamlined details for a fresh look.