Wedding Coordinator and Sales Manager
In this venue-specific role, my responsibilities included everything from tours, sales, and bookings; to detailed planning and creative design; to day-of coordination, post-event thank you's, and client satisfaction follow up.
- Created, updated, and distributed BEOs to all staff. Customized floor plans to event specifications.
- Worked day-of with our Banquet Captain to manage our 15+ person team and multiple vendors effectively, in order to exceed client expectations.
- Collaborated with Executive Chef to develop wedding menus for packages, lead individual tastings, and expedite meals during events.
- Planned and managed 60+ weddings annually from 10 - 275 guests, including up to 5 weddings during holiday weekends.
- Worked all Holiday Events including an annual Thanksgiving Dinner for 400, and annual Easter and Mother's Day Brunches for 200-300
- Frequently held a flexible schedule to accommodate client schedules, which often made evenings and weekends most convenient for tours, tastings, details meetings, and outside vendor meetings.
- Responsible for creating estimates as well as keeping all client deposits and payments current, on- track, and up to date.
- Managed Wedding Room Blocks which frequently included the distribution of Guest Welcome Bags, Itineraries, and Gifts.
- Kept wedding sites - Facebook, WeddingWire, TheKnot, etc. updated & current.
- Responsible for all Wedding Sales, Coordination, and Management.